Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yep I take flax oil daily with my accutane =] 2 teaspoons for me.

Oh really......where can I buy this? I don't think i have any vitamin shop near me only GNC but I think they only sell the capsules......However, im looking for the actually oil.

try whole milk. or as i used to do, a swig of olive oil. but then i overdosed on tane and had to stop!

Whoa! how many mg's did you consume?

I take the capsules (like 8-10 per day) and it seems to really help with skin and lip dryness as well.

Any difference between the capsule and actual oil? I heard it is also naturally healthy for your body.

The difference between the capsule and the oil is that you need to take like 14 of the capsules just to get around 1 tablespoon of the oil. I bought mine at Target btw =] Make sure you refrigerate after opening, or it will go rancid fast!

The difference between the capsule and the oil is that you need to take like 14 of the capsules just to get around 1 tablespoon of the oil. I bought mine at Target btw =] Make sure you refrigerate after opening, or it will go rancid fast!

ok. thanks. Which brand did you get?

Also, I havent had any accutane for 2 weeks now because the derm was real busy. Can I just continue acctuane right away again since its only 2weeks