Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AdaMM

dry dandruff like skin

ok well my skin feels fine and not dry when you touch it, but when i come out of the shower, i have these little white things on my skin which looks like dandruff or something. i dont do anything to my face except moisturize and drink acv..and ive had this dandruff like stuff on my facefor over a year because of 1 month on the DKR.

after i use a moisturizing toner..and moisturize..they're mostly all gone, but i do this EVERYTIME i come out of the shower..i seriously need help, anything

I am pretty sure you got seborrheic dermatitis. Usually occurs in the scalp, but skin is also often attacked by this shit problem. There are some really good treatments. Please read

Click here

It could be atopic dermatitis, or seborrheic dermatitis. Both are usually quite easy to treat. Go ask your doctor about treatments because the good ones are prescription only.

Head & Shoulders is what I use. Yes on the face. If you need something to roll, does a ball not help? If you need something to remove lint, does tape not help? It is time to be MacGyver on the acne.