Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tokra

All the women here.. would you date Seal?

He's good looking and rich yes, but I don't know much about his personality, so I can't objectively say for sure(that is, whether or not I would date him if I wasn't already attached.)

I probably would though, as long he wasn't a complete butt-head.

we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little...

As for would I date him, if he was a nice person, then yes. If you're asking whether his scars would put me off, no they wouldn't.

I love his voice. Don't know anything about his personality. Based on voice alone I'd date him.

No and it's nothing to do with his scars, if that's what you are asking. He's just not my type.

In other words, she doesn't date black guys..

:whistle:

Since i don't know the guy and can only go by his looks, i would not date him; physically speaking i don't find him attractive

he has some scarring from some disease on his face, but it's not very apparent.

from what i've heard, he's humble and a good man. that's why heidi klum loves him so much.

he's alright. I always say: a guy need not be drop dead handsome but they have to be a good guy. confident and kindhearted.

Guest jollajolla

he's already got a gorgeous wife i don't think i'd have a chance! :D

Im going to sound really superficial but i wouldnt date him based on his face =S i have no probs with acne/scarring in general but just dont dig his face *shrugs* i daresay hes a nice person though.

There's been many, many Seal threads in emo. Funny thing is, they're all asking the same questions: Do you find him attractive? How did he get his scarring? Would you let him lick your toes? etc... etc...

P.S No offense to the OP. I'm just making observations on the popularity of Seal, here at acne.org.

I have acne scars myself....

But everytime I see him on tv, I do feel sad for him, but his life is just pefect. He has someone who loves him no matter what.........She doesnt care what he looks like.....

Theres nothing to be sad about him...

You, too can have that confidence if you work at it. Maybe not the massive success and the marvelous voice, but you can certainly have that happiness/confidence! ;)

seal is a old ugly dude

i dont care how much money he got in the bank, i aint never dating seal