Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Popping pimples  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather do?

• pop pimples, risking scarring and redmarks but not wanting to leave painful disgusting puss on your face
    • leave the pimples alone and have puss on your face

you should try cutting down on dairy/eating after 7pm...ever since i cut off them two, i hardly receive puss filled spots now :)

I can't go in public with whiteheads everywhere on my chin and cheeks, but I have so many red marks. It pisses me off. I've tried taking tons of vitamin C but that doesn't help. So yeah, I'd rather pop them and have red marks than have white puss everywhere. That's just nasty.

I can't go in public with whiteheads everywhere on my chin and cheeks, but I have so many red marks. It pisses me off. I've tried taking tons of vitamin C but that doesn't help. So yeah, I'd rather pop them and have red marks than hate white puss everywhere. That's just nasty.

I've actually found out recently that most of the whiteheads on my face are just a very thin layer of skin/puss. After I gently scrape it off, it's just a little red spot. I've only had a few actual zits that required popping recently. It is strange. Anyone had those types of whiteheads before? I don't get cysts anymore. I think I'm over that stage (which hopefully means I'm nearing the end of my acne phase - all my family members grew out of it).

I've actually found out recently that most of the whiteheads on my face are just a very thin layer of skin/puss. After I gently scrape it off, it's just a little red spot. I've only had a few actual zits that required popping recently. It is strange. Anyone had those types of whiteheads before? I don't get cysts anymore. I think I'm over that stage (which hopefully means I'm nearing the end of my acne phase - all my family members grew out of it).

Release the puss without popping the pimple. That is the secret. It is hard but worth it in the end as healing time and scars are almost eliminated.

Release the puss without popping the pimple. That is the secret. It is hard but worth it in the end as healing time and scars are almost eliminated.

How do I do that?

How do I do that?

How do I do that?

The details are in my regimen but you have to pierce the pimple without really 'popping' the pimple. Sometimes popping is necessary but for most of the time, you should be able to perform my procedure. I discovered this after I got scarring from popping the first few in my acne journey.

My issue is that it seems that pimples leave red spots on my face whether or not I pop them.

I think I remember specifically making sure not to pop one, and I'm pretty sure it left a blemish.

And then even if I don't plan on popping one, I might cut the top of it off when shaving, and then I decide that I might as well squeeze the pus out since it has a bigger hole to leave from.

My issue is that it seems that pimples leave red spots on my face whether or not I pop them.

I think I remember specifically making sure not to pop one, and I'm pretty sure it left a blemish.

And then even if I don't plan on popping one, I might cut the top of it off when shaving, and then I decide that I might as well squeeze the pus out since it has a bigger hole to leave from.

I had a massive spot on my forehead near my eyebrow recently. I refused to pop it and instead waited to see if it would dry up or something. Of course it didn't, it throbbed and got larger and more pus filled until one night when I was round my boyfriend's house it actually burst open. Then the crusty spot under my nose fell off while we were watching tv...I had to make my excuses and sort my face out!

I had a massive spot on my forehead near my eyebrow recently. I refused to pop it and instead waited to see if it would dry up or something. Of course it didn't, it throbbed and got larger and more pus filled until one night when I was round my boyfriend's house it actually burst open. Then the crusty spot under my nose fell off while we were watching tv...I had to make my excuses and sort my face out!