Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baberella

turning into a blackhead!

Ok have been on accutane for nearly to weeks and every pore has turned into a huge blackhead so and a lovely picking session!whilst i was at it i decided to needle and drain 4 inflammed pustles which are so sore now!

why must i pick!but i cant walk around with gross white pus on my face!dilemas dilemas! :rolleyes:

I dont blame you. Im not on accutane but I used to be. I pick every single day and I have over a hundred blackheads on my nose and a lot of pustules. I cant help but pick. Id actually rather have a redmark than I would with puss on my face

I dont blame you. Im not on accutane but I used to be. I pick every single day and I have over a hundred blackheads on my nose and a lot of pustules. I cant help but pick. Id actually rather have a redmark than I would with puss on my face

Guest AcneProne_1977

I'm totally with ya on this!! I hate having whiteheads on my face. I'd rather have a scabby red mark than a gross-looking whitehead. Blah.

As for all those blackheads...they'll be purging soon and all your pores will be free and clean. Someone once referred to them as "ants", which made me laugh. :)

Good luck!!

I'm totally with ya on this!! I hate having whiteheads on my face. I'd rather have a scabby red mark than a gross-looking whitehead. Blah.

As for all those blackheads...they'll be purging soon and all your pores will be free and clean. Someone once referred to them as "ants", which made me laugh. :)

Good luck!!

Guest AcneProne_1977
ants :lol: They do look like ants! I never thought of it that way. I just thought of it as looking dirty

Ok have been on accutane for nearly to weeks and every pore has turned into a huge blackhead so and a lovely picking session!whilst i was at it i decided to needle and drain 4 inflammed pustles which are so sore now!

why must i pick!but i cant walk around with gross white pus on my face!dilemas dilemas! :rolleyes:

i know i shouldnt but it is so hard!but i cant walk around with pus, plus spots that i have not touched stay as red marks as well!

i know i shouldnt but it is so hard!but i cant walk around with pus, plus spots that i have not touched stay as red marks as well!

When i first started going on roaccutane and i didnt have an initial breakout as such, my spots were the same for the first couple of weeks, however whenever i did pick anything i would have a large red mark for a while, though i did notice that on my nose the blackheads went crazy - ive never seen so many before, though im aware that was just the accutane pushing out all the crap and a few weeks later...after much queazing :( my nose was left nice and clear and has been since :) Im on my last box of pills, and a meeting with my derm tomorrow then thats me...it worked :D

Good luck also :)