Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FakY

Acne Scars

if someone could help me with this id really appreciate it :( thx . i'm a beginner here soz :(

Regime : morning: face wash in the morning + simple scrub

Night : Face wash apply Bp2.5 Panoxyl for 40 mins or so then wash off sometimes i forget and leave it on :/

Left and right sides

post-65471-1194863207_thumb.jpg

post-65471-1194863217_thumb.jpg

post-65471-1194863207_thumb.jpg

post-65471-1194863217_thumb.jpg

any help would be really appreciated :( im thinking of starting ro-accutane( since i think thats the only kind that comes here) and some regimens that are posted here but don't know where to turn

thx regi , im hoping i havent ruined my face , i was shocked to see the right side when i took the photo because im so used to it i guess but bleh. balla: i dont know the other parts are clear would you describe this as severe ? ;/ man this has got me down acne sucks :(:(:( ill go a derma on wednesday and get a subscription for ro-accutane , could you guide me through some regimens coz i dont know what to choose and where to start what pills i should take creams bp aha or w/e

Accutane will make your skin real sensative. Just use a mild soap and moisturizer while you are on it. Wait until after your done your coarse of tane and then start treating any scars. You could use aloe vera while on tane to treat red marks/hyperpigmentation though.

Accutane will make your skin real sensative. Just use a mild soap and moisturizer while you are on it. Wait until after your done your coarse of tane and then start treating any scars. You could use aloe vera while on tane to treat red marks/hyperpigmentation though.

ACCUTANE

your gona be so happy in 5 months

ACCUTANE

Don;t bother with all this bs BP crap and whatever, it dont work. If it did all the companies would go broke,

ACCUTANE

The pictures dont show much, just some light hyperpigmentation. Is that actually acne in the left photo, it just looks like trapped oil under the skin which is common if you suffer from acne for some time.

The pictures dont show much, just some light hyperpigmentation. Is that actually acne in the left photo, it just looks like trapped oil under the skin which is common if you suffer from acne for some time.

Fast update coz im busy and want to keep the thread up : my face has gotten red on the left side aswell now lucky me :) i stepped at a distance from the mirror and was horror struck . its like i have a red pattern on my face on both sides , ill post some full view pics later on to give u a dim view , there are SOOOOO many red marks treatments left that i dont possibly have the time to read all or take advice on which to use , could those who are using the products and have had great reviews PLEASE suggest something

ill keep a fast update in time to keep this thread alive btw was suprised to see it go down so fast when i got home yesterday

Hey man like i said, wait until you are finished accutane before you start treating red marks. Accutane is a very powerful drug and it makes your skin to sensitive for these harsh red mark treatments. Even without any treatment, they will fade out on their own so just don't worry about it for now.

Hey man like i said, wait until you are finished accutane before you start treating red marks. Accutane is a very powerful drug and it makes your skin to sensitive for these harsh red mark treatments. Even without any treatment, they will fade out on their own so just don't worry about it for now.

just got back and got aloe vera gel ESI pure to 99.9% Skin care system Hypoallergenic i hope this is right :S and cod liver oil extra high strength Omega 3 with vitamins a & d now one capsule provides

Cod liver fish oil ------------ 1000mg

omega 3 fatty acids--------- 220mg

DHA 10%-------------------- 100mg

EPA 7% --------------------- 70mg

Vitamin A (3200iu)

Vitamin d3 (200iu)

the pharma said 1 per day should be enough , care to elaborate on this ? : >