Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AI3forever

Anyone has msn? im feeling sucidal and depressed cause of my scars...i need someone to talk to...

Please call your emergency services. There are many resources that can help you worldwide. I note from previous posts that you live in Singapore. There are bound to be assistance hotlines open at any time of day or night, wherever one happens to be.

Please don't needle when you're feeling desperate. You can easily overdo it and cause more scarring.

I don't have MSN but you can email me if you need to talk. I understand exactly how you're feeling.

any diff using a roller and a tattoo gun to needle?

im thinking of needling my scars...

The tattoo gun would work better, but you need to get the thinnest needles available and they should be so close together. I have a brand new tattoo gun I haven't used 'cause I haven't found the needles.

Try using some of those diabetic needles 30gauge, they work well.

I've had significant improvement doing needling and peels (TCA and A-Peel)

Suicide is not the answer, what makes you think that'll put an end to your problems? Who really knows what happens after we're dead, it could be worse. Just hang on and be thankful things aren't worse, they can always be worse.

tgan3, how are you doing? I don't have msn, but want you to know I can relate to your feelings and hope that you are okay and feeling a little better. PM me anytime if you need to talk.

Don't worry dude, there is always the laser solution to your acne scars? just save up and go to your doctor!

hope that cheers you up :P

hey just letting u know that i can relate 2 what ur feeling like, i went on myspace once and started adding pplz who were online cause i couldnt cope with that nite and just desperatelyt needed some1 2 talk 2 and get my mind off shit ..... just hang in there and think of ways 2 divert ur thoughts( mayb calling a 24/7 hotline as some1 suggested) cause i would have really regretted it if i had hurt myself or committed suicide :)

p.s ive had really bad acne scars(mega bad) and my face is pretty much all clear and smooth, i think my pics r still up there in the "fraxel" section althought it wasnt fraxel alone that helped ... what im getting at is that something can be done :)