Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Max-

INITIAL BREAKOUTS!!!

It is already one month 2 days of taking accutane but IB still came back! The first 2 weeks were horrible and the third week improved greatly but now it back to the worst again! Will it ever stop????????

This side effects is a pain in the asS. Really envy those who doesn't suffer from IB as side effect.

I couldn't even get out of the house because of this filthy painful looking pimples and oil bumps. And I have to drag and drag my driving course from time to time again.

It is already one month 2 days of taking accutane but IB still came back! The first 2 weeks were horrible and the third week improved greatly but now it back to the worst again! Will it ever stop????????

This side effects is a pain in the asS. Really envy those who doesn't suffer from IB as side effect.

I couldn't even get out of the house because of this filthy painful looking pimples and oil bumps. And I have to drag and drag my driving course from time to time again.

i had ib's kinda like yours. 2 weeks into the first pack. 2 weeks into the 2nd pack. then that was it. each lasted about a week. i had to drag myself out, too.

you'll be glad in the end, though. stick it out. if your derm approves, use some topicals with his/her approval. i did. helped me feel a little better. felt a little more in control. get permission first. :angel: