Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

Been 2 years since accutane

Its been two years since I finished my one and only accutane cycle. And its been great! I havent had one break out since! I maybe get 1-2 small pimples that go away in 2 days every month. Its great stuff!

Im just posting every so often to give out teh good word of accutane. You guys never get to hear how many people succeed with accutane because they usually stop posting. Im doin you guys a favour here! Go on accutane if its that bad!

Its been two years since I finished my one and only accutane cycle. And its been great! I havent had one break out since! I maybe get 1-2 small pimples that go away in 2 days every month. Its great stuff!

Im just posting every so often to give out teh good word of accutane. You guys never get to hear how many people succeed with accutane because they usually stop posting. Im doin you guys a favour here! Go on accutane if its that bad!

very glad to hear ur success story!! just sum quick quests.wats ur regimen post tane? are u still using the same cleanser/moisturizer that u used wen on tane..and r u or have u used any topicals post tane.i heard that topicals are more effective after an accutane course.thanks