Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foomph

Do you do your brows?

I'm curious. I have a hard time making mine look right, but I LOVE the look when others do their brows. I think it's because my color is so hard to match..I have really ashy-blonde eyebrow hairs. Anyway-what do you do?

Pluck. Pluck.... then I pluck some more. :D

I have very thick dense brows, so really all I do is pluck them every other day. I do use a brow comb in the moring to to brush them in place.

I did have them waxed once .. but OUCH!

I tweeze the occasional stray hair. Other than that, nothing. My bangs usually cover them up anyway.

i get mine threaded and then for a while i can pluck and keep the shape... but about every two months i have to grow them out to get em reshaped... like i'm doing now, i just let em grow till i cant stand it anymore! its been about two weeks and i'm going crazy!!

I do nothing these days.. my eyebrows are so light blonde it's not even worth the effort you can barely see them anyway. :P

Buuuut.. if what you were looking for is an eyebrow kit and not whether or not people tweeze, try here the one I linked is quite pricey, but if you just search around the site they have a lot more. :D

i get them waxed and then tweeze to keep them clean in between visits. i have fair skin with full dark brows so it's crucial that my brows stay disciplined... otherwise i'd have to change my name to Bert.......

I am a brow FREAK! Are you near a nordstrom where you can go to an Anastasia counter?? I went there and had a consultation and bought all the things they used on me, and I love the way my brows look now. They helped me choose the right colors tools everything. It was pricey (I spent around 70) but so worth it. I get compliments on my brows all the time

i get them waxed and then tweeze to keep them clean in between visits. i have fair skin with full dark brows so it's crucial that my brows stay disciplined... otherwise i'd have to change my name to Bert.......

i tweeze mine too. the thing i hate about my eyebrows is at the end, they are thin at the ends and tend to grow long..... i set them everyday with clear mascara.

Mine are pale. They used to be so pale they were invisible. I did tint them once and really disliked it! They looked shapeless then and almost as if two small furry creatures resided above my eyes right on the browbone. I guess the really blonde hairs just grow oddly. Thank goodness. :D