Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First off Hello! I finally decided to register after many months of reading posts haha.. Anyway, my story.

I'm currently 18, and a freshman in college. I was acne free my entire life and had easy to manage skin until Last February. Up until february, all i ever did was wash my face once in the shower in the morning with normal body wash, and I remained acne free. Well, February came and I spent a week snowboarding. During that week I started to get a few pimples on my forehead, little inflamed whiteheads and the like. I assumed they were form my sweaty helmet.

Well, I didn't know anything about acne, so I just started washing my face. I would wash my face 3 times a day with normal anti-bacterial hand soap. From this point on, it only got worse. I started to getting desperate and found this site. I tried many things... BP (breaks me out), SA, I swtiched soaps of course. It all only made it worse.

Well, It is still getting worse. I'm almost positive that everything I've done has made it worse. I honestly think that if I never change my original wash once a day in the shower regime, I would have no acne. I have extremely sensitive skin, a little on the dry side.

Well, yesterday I finally decided [email protected]%^ trying to help me acne, if all products do is make it worse. All i'm going ot do from here on out is drink ACV and cleanse once in the morning, and once at night. Is this a bad idea? Or should I continue trying to find a cream/ointment/combination that works?

Yes washing twice a day is better than washing more than that. Any more than that can aggrevate your acne and make it worse. Have you been to a dermatologist?

Yes washing twice a day is better than washing more than that. Any more than that can aggrevate your acne and make it worse. Have you been to a dermatologist?

No, not yet. Hopefully I will when I'm home for thanksgiving.