Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Annabee23

Are my scars removable?

Hi, name's Anna.

I'm kind of at the end of my tether. I have tried so many natural and chemical products on my skin to get rid of my scars on my back. I have used vitamin e, bioil, acv, neostrata products, lemon juice and honey. All to no avail. I have to go on a beach holiday in like a week and a half with my friends, which i'm terrified of. I have pretty bad scars on my lower back, they formed because i was naughty and picked at my pimples and made them into scabs :(

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out and tell me if there is anything i can do, and whether the scars that form after scabs are even removable at all?

thanks. :cry:

Hi, name's Anna.

I'm kind of at the end of my tether. I have tried so many natural and chemical products on my skin to get rid of my scars on my back. I have used vitamin e, bioil, acv, neostrata products, lemon juice and honey. All to no avail. I have to go on a beach holiday in like a week and a half with my friends, which i'm terrified of. I have pretty bad scars on my lower back, they formed because i was naughty and picked at my pimples and made them into scabs :(

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out and tell me if there is anything i can do, and whether the scars that form after scabs are even removable at all?

thanks. :cry:

Post some pics. It's not clear if you have red/brown marks or actual scars.

I'm pretty crap with computers, i don't really know how to post pics. And i don't really have the time at the moment. My scars aren't raised, they are flat and reddish-purplish in colour, although some of the older ones are brown marks. Does that help at all?

does anybody know what i am talking about?

They are just red/purple marks where a scab has fallen off after i picked at a pimple.

Please any advice would be fantastic, i've managed to get rid of most of my back acne, now i just need to remove these scars, if possible.

Thanks, Anna

from ur description, i dont think u have any real scar(pitted type), just post hyperpigmentation which should go away with time....