Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teirrah

I love the DK regimen so far

I've been interested in other's opinions about the regimen so I thought I'd give my input. I started the regimen about 4 days ago. I'm using all 3 of Dan's products. The cleanser, BP gel, and moisturizer. I honestly noticed results right away. My skin hasn't magically cleared up BUT I do notice that I don't wake up with 3 more zits to deal with. I look in the mirror in the mornings and think "wow my complexion is looking clearer and more even". Any new pimples that form throughout the day have been kept under control which I think is the BP gel. It dries them up nicely. So far I'm very happy with the results. :)

The only cons I would say is it BP gel does create a bit of redness, but nothing horrible and it usually goes away about 45 mins after applying the gel. I have also had a few dry areas but the moisturizer works very well to get rid of that.

I was just going to add that a lot of people have stated you need to be really patient for this regimen. I am one of the most impatient people in the world LOL and I don't have a problem. In Dan's video he stands in front of the mirror rubbing and rubbing until the products are absorbed. I just apply the recommended amount and blend it in a bit and then go get something else done while it's absorbing. Then come back and do the moisturizer once your face is dry. I don't think it's necessary to stand in front of the mirror and watch it absorb, and I haven't had any problems so far. :D

Oh and just a little background. I've used proactive and countless other products and they didn't do a thing to help. This has by far been the best.

Hope this was helpful. ;)

I totally agree with you :) I love the DKR as well!

Until yesterday i've been using 5% BP from the drugstore for 10 weeks now but i decided to order Dan's BP to try it out and all i can say is that it's awesome! no white residu left on my face anymore :) and it's so nice to smear it around and stuff really great. I'm still getting the "occassional" pimple which fades away within days! :D

I guess i had the same problem you had: i had pimples throughout the day which annoyed me a lot cause i had to run to the toilet every hour or so to check!

I hope Dan's BP can keep me even more clear than i already am!

(PS: My BP was also protection sealed.. covered nice and tight)

I totally agree with you :) I love the DKR as well!

Until yesterday i've been using 5% BP from the drugstore for 10 weeks now but i decided to order Dan's BP to try it out and all i can say is that it's awesome! no white residu left on my face anymore :) and it's so nice to smear it around and stuff really great. I'm still getting the "occassional" pimple which fades away within days! :D

I guess i had the same problem you had: i had pimples throughout the day which annoyed me a lot cause i had to run to the toilet every hour or so to check!

I hope Dan's BP can keep me even more clear than i already am!

(PS: My BP was also protection sealed.. covered nice and tight)

Hey great to hear you're having good results too. Have you had problems with redness after applying the gel? Cause this morning especially my face was SO red for a few hours and kinda burned. I wonder if I should use less??? I'm also starting to be concerned with my scars. Since my acne is fading fast, it's leaving lots of red marks where old ones were. :doubt: