Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright, so I just got my license on the 5th and I really fucked up yesterday. My mom said I could drive myself to my friends house who was having a b day party and it was a sleepover. I wasn't feeling good all day though and decided to go but not sleep over. So I left at like 10 30 ish and one of my friends needed a ride home so I drove her even though she doesn't live anywhere near me.

I got lost on the way back from her house.

How pathetic is that? She doesn't even live 10 minutes away from me, and we've been friends for awhile so I've been over her house a shit load of times. Anyway, I ended up in who knows where, and was lost for a reaaalllllyyyy long time. By the way, I shouldn't have even been out at this point because it was passed 11 and I only have my provisional.

So in an attempt to turn around I found this random shopping center, but once I got in there I couldn't figure out how to get out. It was like there were a million ways to get in, and once you were in there, every place that looked like it was an exit said DO NOT ENTER. So anyway, I thought I found the exit, but apparently not, and I had to back up out of it. I'm terrible at backing up. I went over the curb, and then once I got off the curb and thought I was clear, there was this random fence that I didn't see cause it was really dark and I scrapped the side of the car with it.

Eventually I did get out of the place and I got home. How I managed to come back in one piece and not get a ticket is beyond me. The thing is though, I haven't told my mom yet, and on the outside the car looks okay, with the exception of a few minor scratches on the side where I hit the fence. I'm afraid that when she turns on the car, it either won't start or it will be making some kind of funky noise. And she'll know it was my fault becuase I was the last one to have the car.

I should not be driving.

:comfort: It sounds like you had a difficult time yesterday. I think itd be best to tell your mom though. Youll be in even more trouble if you dont say anything and she might have trust issues with you in the future.

I was going to a friends house for the first time... I get on the wrong highway and everything seems okay until 5minutes driving on it(it's also around 1amish)... He gave me the right directions, I seem to have had a brainfart at the time reading them... I start seeing signs like, suchnsuch 70miles, blahnblah 40miles... I was really nervous as well since I just got the car a few months when this incident occurred...

I had a half a tank so I just kept at it, eventually 50 or so miles in there was a gas stop and a ramp leading back the opposite direction... I ended up paying 6$ in tolls...

Least you got back.. Ive had plenty of mistakes driving and I don't consider myself a bad driver, so you shouldn't either... I plan on installing a navigation lcd soon :)

Also the fence thing.. Probably to late if she didn't notice yet, hopefully didn't penetrate through the base coat of the car... Little soap and water always helps those.. I remember I nicked a highway cone once. I was going around 60, but I was able to get about 80% of the scratches out :angel: ..

Haha, yeah I never did end up telling my mom about the incident, and she never noticed anything was wrong. I actually drove in the car with her today, and it seemed perfectly fine. Luckily the car is a really old van that already has a few scratches on it and my mom already told me that it's a good car to learn in since it's okay to run into things...as long as they're not people, animals or other cars. HAHA. She has no idea... :D