Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fio

cleared up very late into my course. at month 5 wk2.

my acne was pretty bad...almost severe. things went downhil at the beginin of the year and now im acne free. i started accutane in april and i broke out terribly throught almost my entire course. i cleared up exactly 2 wks before month 6 in october. i didnt think i was every goin to clear up but i did. now, im acne free so there is still a possibility you may too. my derm suggested to continue tane for another 2 months...howerver im currently off the tane bcuz ipledge messed things up but i will be back on it sometime next wk (i hope). btw i loveeeed accutane...side effects weren't that bad, i wanted clear skin so i didnt care much aobut the side effects. i hope my story gives you some hope and relief. i kno how hard it can be...i still haven't fully recovered psychologically bcuz acne really messed me up in the head.

althou im acne free, i have some redmarks and some shallow scars which i hope go away soon or at least get better with time. im in no rush..as long as i have clear skin. its so much easier to put on make up now and so.

here are some pix. i have more pix but they're too nasty to look at but if you want to see them just let me kno and i'll email them to you.

july pic.

th_july.jpg

august pic. after a facial.

th_augustwk2.jpg

month 5.

th_Copyofm5wk1day3Left.jpg

yesterday 11/10 w/out makeup.

th_11-10nomakeup.jpg

last night 11/10 w/EM. i love it!

th_11-10makeup.jpg

Guest AcneProne_1977

Wowee, your skin looks great in that last picture!! :)

my acne was pretty bad...almost severe. things went downhil at the beginin of the year and now im acne free. i started accutane in april and i broke out terribly throught almost my entire course. i cleared up exactly 2 wks before month 6 in october. i didnt think i was every goin to clear up but i did. now, im acne free so there is still a possibility you may too. my derm suggested to continue tane for another 2 months...howerver im currently off the tane bcuz ipledge messed things up but i will be back on it sometime next wk (i hope). btw i loveeeed accutane...side effects weren't that bad, i wanted clear skin so i didnt care much aobut the side effects. i hope my story gives you some hope and relief. i kno how hard it can be...i still haven't fully recovered psychologically bcuz acne really messed me up in the head.

althou im acne free, i have some redmarks and some shallow scars which i hope go away soon or at least get better with time. im in no rush..as long as i have clear skin. its so much easier to put on make up now and so.

here are some pix. i have more pix but they're too nasty to look at but if you want to see them just let me kno and i'll email them to you.

july pic.

th_july.jpg

august pic. after a facial.

th_augustwk2.jpg

month 5.

th_Copyofm5wk1day3Left.jpg

yesterday 11/10 w/out makeup.

th_11-10nomakeup.jpg

last night 11/10 w/EM. i love it!

th_11-10makeup.jpg

wow you went up to 120mg?? i know it's rude to ask but how much do you weigh?

Good to see that you're clearing up. Hope you stay clear for good!

thanks guys. as u can see my face is stll red but i have no acne anymore....so im still in the process of recovering i guess. the redmarks are easy to cover with makeup so im fine wih that. i have some shallow scars on my jawline but its doesnt look that bad. wut i have noticed though is that my scars are get more noticeable as the redmarks disappear. i just hope they go away.

it was a very painful process as u can see...n i have more pix that look much worse.

i weight about 128lbs. 120mg wasnt that bad..i just had joint aches but i was fine. i just wanted clear skin so i was willin to take any pain.

oh, and i'm 100%Latina.