Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brucebruce

Difficult to clear up cheeks?

I've been on the regimen for 4 weeks now and my chin has completely cleared up, but I am finding it really difficult to clear up my cheeks, I've noticed this with alot of the products I have used in the past. My chin clears up quite well but my cheeks don't. Why is this? I have mild acne only on my cheeks and chin witht ther odd one on my forehead.

same problem i experienced. So i added differin on my CHEEKS everynight BEFORE applying BP. Cheeks are the hardest part to fix for me thats why I realized it needed two medications. (I dont put differin on chin, forehead and nose because BP cleared them up fast. )

Try this

Morning:

Bp all over face

Evening:

Differin Cheeks only

after 10 mins

BP all over face

I had the same problem. My forehead and chin cleared within 4 -6 months but I was at least a year before I could say the same about my cheeks. 18 months on if I get a break out which I tend to once a month it is always on my cheeks. Very irritating

Cheeks are harder to clear up because you sleep on your side at night. Even if you dont, there will be some point during the night that your head goes sideways to rest on the pillow.