Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Someone on here must own a Tyrell Zeno. Does it work and does it kill spots? Would you recommend one?

I own one. It sort of works, somewhat, as long as a person is disciplined and uses it as soon as possible when a spot begins. It's like using a hot washcloth but more convenient. The whole idea is that the heat kills the bacteria under the skin. For me, RetinA is easier - I use it as a spot treatment.

The problem is the Zeno is too expensive for what it is. It's just a little device that heats up. I don't get it. It's a good idea, but, to get on my high horse, the company is obviously exploiting people who have the bad luck to have problem skin.

Someone else should make one and sell it for $20 - that's about how much it should cost.

i have one. It does work pretty well on those deeper spots that eventually become inflamed, red bumps. You do have to catch them as early as possible though. I have used it on small pustules, with mixed results - sometimes it helps these, sometimes it doesn't. Its definitely not meant for anyone with widespread inflamed acne or for people who have mainly non-inflamed acne - it seems to be best suited for people who get the occasional inflamed pimple here and there.