Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-lxl-

DKR with antibiotics?

If you are on oral antibiotics, this will not interfere with your topical stuff. But the combo may make your skin very sun sensitive. Stay outta the sun or use spf daily.

thanks for replies

has anyone here tried antibiotics AND the regimen? how did it work out?

was using BP twice a day necessary to keep completely clear even with antibiotics? or just once a day was enough?

Well, I was on antibiotics at the same time as the Regimen (for about two weeks during an impetigo break-out), and it kept me clear. I was clear before then, though. Anyway, the point is that everyone's skin is different, and the results that someone else gets might not mirror your own. I say, "Do what works." If you can get away with once a day, then go for it. I would if I could. I need twice a day, every day to keep clear.

Cam >B)

thanks for replies

was using BP twice a day necessary to keep completely clear even with antibiotics? or just once a day was enough?

Well, I was on antibiotics at the same time as the Regimen (for about two weeks during an impetigo break-out), and it kept me clear. I was clear before then, though. Anyway, the point is that everyone's skin is different, and the results that someone else gets might not mirror your own. I say, "Do what works." If you can get away with once a day, then go for it. I would if I could. I need twice a day, every day to keep clear.

Cam >B)

thanks for replies