Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NicolletteT

Everyday minerals

Hi,

I've ordered my sample kit but all I need to do is send them my invoice and money because I chose the option of money order. In regards to sending my invoice, could I write it out because I don't have a printer :(

Thanks

Hi there! You need to contact them. Here is their Contact Us page from their website. They have terrific customer service, but I don't think they'll be awake at this time of day. They can likely just email your invoice to you. They MIGHT but I don't know, accept an emailed order or even an online order and you email them to tell them that you're sending payment via money order. They also take PayPal incase you want to go that route. PayPal is very easy for the buyer and doesn't cost a thing to sign up for.

Hahaha sorry, I created that post just after you did. I did email them a few hours back but they haven't replied yet so yeah :D I hope they just let me send them my invoice via email and money by postage like you suggested. Anyway, thanks for your help :D

Oh yeah and how much glycolic acid does Avon's ANEW Retexturizing Pads contain?

They have 10% glycolic acid, so about par for the other ones. If you're curious about more glycolic acid products, see the link below in my signature. :) It's kind of strong for young skin, though. :)

I use the money method too, but its a bummer that you dont have a printer :( They'll get back to you soon, and im sure it will be no problem if you send it by email! :)

I think the point of sending their voice with your money may be so they apply the money to the correct order. Make sure you write your order # on your money order and even send something which clearly states that it is for your order (your name, contact info, & order details), if you can't print the invoice and send it.