Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
navyguy19

Keith's Log - Praying This Works

Is it just me or does the tape method actually seem to help not only with reducing redmarks but also reduce acne? Maybe its just the regimen doing its work, but ever since i've started using tape over my acne, its been reducing faster.

THX - no clue.. I cant really tell whats working and whats not because of all the different variables.. but collectively its working, so I'm just going to stick with what Im doing. :D

Heres a good comparison picture:

013103.jpg

hmmm, perhaps i should try this 'tape method' :D might as well right? i'll let ya know how it goes

Keith - it's really inspiring to see such a dramatic change in such a short period of time.. lookin good..

how often do you apply BP?? .. Do you use the Neutrogena 2.5% BP?

Thx,

Melissa.

Yeah looking good dude :D

For those wondering about the tape method, if it doesn't help out with your redmarks/acne, it will make your skin very smooth :lol:. And if you have questions about it, you might want to ask Maya on the acne scar board. She seems to be our expert in the field :shock:.

Well, Im done for now.. Havent been able to get on the net the last few days, and long story short I dont have my camera anymore, so I'll go ahead and use the ones I took in late January as the after pictures.

Thanks for all the support.

:) I enjoyed reading your daily posts! I wanted to know, are u still having success, also, what type of facial wash do u use? Bar or liquid?

thanks!