Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
navyguy19

Keith's Log - Praying This Works

Gah - that colored BP is terrible. I guess its good if you are a girl and wear makeup, I just feel weird wearing it. I'll probably go out and buy another tube and use the vanishing cream during the day and the toned one at night. It doesnt feel like that toned one is working (no stinging or dryness) maybe my face has just gotten used to the BP. The toned one comes out thicker than the vanishing.

Anywho...

I forgot to recharge the batteries last night - DOH! I did manage to take a picture and upload it to my camera before it died out. Here it is:

012203.jpg

Took it of my left because I broke out some on my right side. A cyst formed on my cheek bone... I hardly ever get those, I hear toothpast will help it get to the surface? I'll try that tonight. Im sure I'll always break out throughout my life, but not over my whole face, just a few pimples here and there.

Just found a better pic to show my progress... This one was taken with a regular camera.. hmm.. 3 days ago or so.

chair.jpg

You can see some redness (from the BP - at the time, dont have anymore redness now) along with red splotches...

Guest fatman_uk

Wow dude, ur doin real good with it.

It don't look like u, ur hair looks different colour an style, ur nose looks smaller, mouth different, hmm, seems almost fake, LOL.

-Gaz

lol - ya thats me... I usually dont care what I look like when Im takin' the pictures of my face, I was about to go out in that pic so I had my hair done I was all primped :D I dont know why my hair is darker in that picture.

Heres an awful picture that was in that roll - apparently I wasnt on the regimin in the begining of the roll (wasnt my roll of film) But anywho - heres one that looks terrible - I just cropped out my head or else the pic would be huge.

Thanks for the complement(s)

ugly.jpg

My face has always been like that - mostly worse.

Keep posting pictures, please :D .. It's really interesting to see how you've progressed! ... but by the looks of it, you'll be 100% clear soon and wont need to post pix anymore...

I feel like we're in a race to see who gets clear first Keith!! hahaha just kidding of course, I hope we both do. Anyway, I'm really glad that I'm not the only one posting pictures..... I like to see people's progress. I'll be posting my 4 week pictures tomorrow :D

heh

Nah - I am in a race against myself however. I leave for basic training Feb 10th, and Id really like to be clear by then... New start on life, new face :D)

Anywho

face is almost blemish free again.. should be good by tomorrow (reffering to my right side) I still have that cyst that wont go away.

Whats a good way to get rid of a cyst?

Day 13-

My left side is pretty much clear now - you have to be pretty close to see my red marks.. maybe a foot or so.

My right side is another story. Stupid cyst is still there - its really noticable.. I dont have a dermatologist, or I would get it injected. How much would that cost anyway? Hopefully it'll just go away on its own in the next few weeks. Other than that there are some darker red spots that seem to be lingering.. and one pimple thats pretty much gone now.

Well.. day 16:

Heres some picture updates. Cyst had gone down a lot today. Now its just a hill instead of a mountain. It will be gone really soon. Anywho heres my picture update:

012903.jpg

My left side hasnt changed a bit for a while, or I cant tell. Right side is getting better - no new pimples, just that cyst on my upper cheekbone.

I dont look good at all in these pictures... lol.

ok heres one of me from about 3 feet away.. I wont make it load on this board just incase theres some 56kers out there :)

http://keith.dshwrd.com/almostclear.jpg

Guest fatman_uk

Frickin hell man!

THAT CLEAR in 16 days... jeez, wish it had been as quick for me when i was on the regimen, woooooooooooo! :)

Nice 1. ;)

-Gaz

Guest fatman_uk

lol, u got a really good model look to u dude, u could do catalogue shoots an stuff.

-Gaz

Im a happy camper :D:lol::shock:

I could probably call these after pictures.. but Im going to wait until the last minute to take those.

013003.jpg

Id say im about 90% clear. The cyst is almost non existant.. Im suprised it didnt stay longer than it did. The lighting is weird in these pictures, they were taken a few seconds apart in the same room, same lights... maybe it focused differently.

This happened A LOT more quickly than I thought it would. I think its because Ive never tried BP before...

Guest fatman_uk

Yeah, i still dunno where that cyst is at either... maybe his mirror has a dirty smudge on it? lol

-Gaz

Thats awsome man! Great job and congrads....! I hope one day we all achieve this....Again good job man ! :D

Yeah BP stuff really worked on me. I wouldnt take the $100.. I would have gladly paid that much for the info if I would have know it would get me clear.

"you got the booty" hahahah that is excellent diana. keith, it looks really great. i'm still working on mine, but i can almost see the finish line!! today is 5 weeks for me. i guess you'll be clear way before basic training!

i have a question. how much bp did you end up using in the end? the standard one finger for your cheeks, or more? also, you said you didn't use moisturizer at night right? did you change the regimen in any other way. just curious.

Ive been doing this:

Day:

1.) Wash Face

2.) Tape Method

3.) BP (2 fingers)

4.) Moisturizer if I needed it

Night:

1.) Wash Face

2.) Heat up a wash cloth and press it on my face (started doing that when I got the cyst - I guess it worked)

3.) BP (2 fingers)

4.) Sleep