Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashmarie

A Positive Post

I've read in several posts that most topics here are negative. I just thought I'd share a positive post. To start... I am 24, and have always had pimple here or there - nothing major until I turned 20. Then I started getting cysts and my skin became very scarred and red. Nothing seemed to work long so I rotated my products trying to keep my cysts under control. I have noticed a lot of improvement lately. Usually I break out bad this time of year due to weather change. But today, my skin looked amazing!! Of course I wore make-up, but still, I had no cysts or large bumps or big red patches here and there. I did have a fresh new batch of white heads on my chin area, but who cares about that after dealing with cysts??? Ya'll know what I mean I'm sure. Even my scars looked less red and noticable. Anyways, I'm not trying to gloat or brag but I was kinda a little shocked. I always seem to share a little negativity, thought I would share this too.