Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xxlinzxx

Your Sexy Makeup

What is your beauty item, asset enhancer, or secret weapon that always gets you noticed more, makes you feel sexy, gets most comliments or is just all out fantastic!?

For me, it's a great perfume (Vera Wang Princess) , Bridget Bardot hair (big curls, lots of volume and shine), thick long lashes (Thankyou L'OREAL Voluminous mascara and occasionally a set of falsies), and a smile!

I also love to pull out the red lipstick, my curly clip-in hair extensions and pair it with something very casual like a fitted white tee and some dark skinny jeans. . .oh and of course HEELS! Never fails to get me a few cat-calls and pick up line. :drool:

(*Great for when feelin insecure, or havin a bad 'blah' day*)

SHARE YOURS!!!

Red lipstick - which surprises me as men always act like they prefer more subtle makeup....but red lipstick can be hard to pull off, so maybe its the gutsiness that is attractive.

Black winged-out liquid liner - just that & some mascara and a light shimmery nude shadow, and a peachy coral lip gloss.

Bronzer - I guess it's the nice glow it gives you

Wavy hair- when I let my hair dry naturally & then curl some pieces, but leave it kind of messy

A short skirt/dress and some ankle boots or kitten heels. I can't wear a short skirt & heels cuz my legs are too long & I'd look trashy, haha. I'm more charming in flats & low heels I find.

Usually, when I wear something that expresses my personality & that I feel good in, then I get attention. I think how you feel about yourself really shows through.

A good push up bra. But makeup wise, I'd say groomed brows, and dark eyes. I have a dark look naturally but when I want to play it up I can look like a demon that will rip your throat out as soon as look at you. Apparently men find that attractive.

Oh yeah, and freshly cleaned hair. Hard to feel sexy when greasy and those flakes are on your shoulders.

A nice glossy lipgloss that gives one's lips a just-licked look. ;)

Wearing my hair down with Frizz Ease spray shine.

A tiny touch of eyeliner.

A spot of light shimmery pink eye color at the inner canthus of the eye and on the brow bone.

hmm..this is a good one.....

anything (eye makeup, a certain color shirt, etc.) that makes my hazel eyes pop...

red lips.....always a winner ;)

pheromone based solid perfume underneath amazing grace by philosophy :gimme: - this one always gets me in trouble.....:badgrin:

my personality...of course! ;)

my out of control curly jew hair (and i'm jewish by heritage, so i can say this.) i always get the most compliments on it, so definitely my frizz ease hair serum and mouse are essentials. i also use bedhead masterpiece hairspray, and since using it, people tell me all the time how good i smell, and it's just my hairspray. :lol:

other essentials: eyeliner, mascara, bronzer and blush to define the cheek bones (i have a round face, and this helps give me some facial structure.)

one way to make my eyes look great is to put on whatever eyeshadow combo you like, then apply a line of liquid eyeliner to your top lash but NOT the bottom ..

then apply a couple coats to your lashes on the top.

sweep a matching color on your lower lash line and apply a coat or two of your fav mascara.

Smokey eyes, but not too overdone. Just be subtle.

Nice neutral brows, not too thin or over plucked. I personally hate the look of brows that have been plucked to the max.

Nude or peachy lips.

A peachy, appley blush.

Gotta make it natural looking :)

i don't ever go out of my way to try to impress men. the first time i met my boyfriend i was in a giant tshirt and a pair of bleach stained sweat pants. he didn't seem to mind i wasn't all dolled up.

i don't ever go out of my way to try to impress men. the first time i met my boyfriend i was in a giant tshirt and a pair of bleach stained sweat pants. he didn't seem to mind i wasn't all dolled up.

Haha the first time I met my boyfriend I was in my school uniform.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong because he really can't tell that I'm wearing make up unless he sees me put it on. He says I look just as good when I wake up in the morning, does that say more about his eyesight or more about my makeup skills :think: ?

You ladies are exactly right. I met my husband while I was wearing really baggy, inflattering scrubs, no makeup, my hair pulled back in a pony tail. It's the confidence and personality that does it. And a great smile.

I have something to add to this list, not really makeup but.

To feel sexy I have to have shaved legs and groomed brows. I never want to be touched intimately when I have 5 o'clock shadow on my legs. Ick.

My scent always gets a guys attention. I have a lot of different perfumes for different occasions but the scent that every guy seems to like is my Hello Kitty perfume I got from Bath & Body Works which sadly they dont sell anymore. Also my eyes when I put makeup on them which is very rare

I have 2 looks that I love AND they attract attention...

my snowboarding look (haha): I don't dress up at all because I'm gonna be on the slopes...just wear my baggy snowboarding pants and thermal, but I use a lot of black eyeliner/mascara and it makes my greenish eyes pop. Besides that I just wear lip balm.

beachhhh look: I love being tan in summer...so at the beach (where I live every summer pretty much) I just keep my pale blonde hair all wavey from the ocean, and put on some mascara, lipbalm/gloss, and bronzer. Plus, a cute outfit with flipflops....I never really wear heels. this is the look where I find most guys. :)

basically my staple is MASCARA though.

PS - I love my Ferragamo "Shine" perfume but want to try a new one...anyone have any recommendations???