Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theman12

emergency please

i have been drinking for a couple of hours. i have had 6 beers. i will home in 3.5 hours. im gonna stop drinking now. but should i take my pill in three.5 hours with some fatty foods? please respond its important and no1 responds to my posts.

I wouldn't take your dose today - that's just me. My Derm. said it was fine to have a drink or so on "occassion" but 6 beers may be too much to have for today and then take your medicine in awhile. It may be fine, but I wouldn't overtax your liver. You can take it tomorrow when you're not drinking.

Cheers.

your liver might have a bad reaction on 6 full bears. and without a liver you die . keep in mind. the msot important thing is your health first.

so.. being smart u skip this dose and just take it tomorrow . or if u wanna b even safer. 2 days from now. but certianly not tonight. = ) goodluck

thanks for the help. i usually drink friday or saturday every weekend. is it okay if i drink one day a week and have 3-4 beers. and if so should i take my pill after or before i drink?

probably after.. but hours after. anyway try and cut down... to b safe. a couple beers wont kill u tho now and then.. just dont try to like.. top it off with the accutane.. na mean? thats just not smart

thanks for the help. i usually drink friday or saturday every weekend. is it okay if i drink one day a week and have 3-4 beers. and if so should i take my pill after or before i drink?

Binge drinking is the worst thing you can do while on Accutane. Binge drinking harms the liver considerably. If you must drink, limit it to one or two drinks a day and that doesn't mean you can have all those week's drinks in one night and expect your liver not to be harmed.

Keep to two beers while on Accutane. Once you're done with it, party all you want. But remember that liver cirrhosis still sucks and can lead to ascites and death. Liver failure isn't a fun way to go. It's miserable.