Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stephen*

2 great soaps from Tesco

My mum bought some soap home from tesco, its a fairly new range they do now, and they are extremly good.

They are:

- Tesco Moisture Enriching Exfoliating Soap (this one has loads of small particles that exfoliate the skin)

- Tesco Moisture Enriching Soap (this one is plain)

initially i used the exfoliating one, and it was great, left my skin clean, smooth, and fresh looking. Then i used the plain one, and that was great aswell.

Though, they do leave residue on your face, like soap scum, but thats easily removed with a splash of cold water

Its got an extensive ingrediants list, but most seem ok, only dodgey one is sodium chloride.

It hasnt broken me out, hasnt irritated my skin, hasnt overly dried my face (i moisturise anyway)

2 great soaps (bar kind) for toot all money :)

Hey Buddy

I've tried the exfoliating one and no it never left me too dry and it seemed ok i suppose, but for me its the smell of it and i got a few new whiteheads several days after which i dont really suffer with, oh and not forgetting the very long ingredients list with some dodgy ones, this is just my view anyways it may work great for anyone else and great post i'm sticking with the EO. :)