Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

for some reason my skin seems to act up worse during the winter months. i'm getting frustrated because i'm starting to see the change of seasons. i'm starting to see my keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) becoming more noticeable and inflamed. i'm starting to feel my face start to flake a bit even though i apply moisturizer. seems like no matter how much lotion or moisturizer i use, i always still feel dry in the winter.

this just gets so tiring :(

winter and summer are aweomse :D its autumn that pisses me off, a few leaves fall off trees, woo :shrug::rolleyes: i feel no need to strut around naked or throw snowballs in autumn, hence why it can fuck off

I have kp too! :surprised::( I don't like cold weather and it's killing me that I don't have a heater in my very cold room. I'm afraid I won't wake up one day. What I do like about winter is Christmas though.

I hate the winter too.

The daylight is much brighter. (Natural light grr)

My acne is aggravated by the cold more.

The cold always makes my eyes red and watery. That's attractive.

And my skin dries out.

Good times.

:doubt:

In 2003 2004 2006 around Jan thru March I was breaking out big time. This past year though not bad at all but definitely moisturing helps me during those cold dry months.

I like those autumn or winter days when the sun's out and all the leaves are pretty colours and that. Otherwise, it can go away. I used to like the fact that it gets dark earlier but now I find I'm generally happier in the summer... and I'm getting sick of having to dodge slippery leaves on my way to college everyday and then all the ice and slush. :doubt: It feels like my lips are dying too, from all the cold/heating.

Boo, winter.

i hate winter to seems to muck my skin right up.it becomes more drier and i tend to breakout more to it sucks :( the only good thing about winter is getting some snow,which hardly happens then i can put my skills to the test of making a snowman :) or have a snowballfight with myself :rolleyes:

Aussies have to deal with "winter woes"? :confused:

Anyway, the sooner it gets darker the better for me. The flakiness does get really annoying though. It seems like I have to apply twice as much moisturizer in the winter.

Winters can be brutal on your skin, especially when trying out a new regimen. My skin is kinda dry with the high dosage of BP but I actually found out that olive oil helps. Call me nuts but about 4 drops of good quality olive oil and patting it around my face makes dryness and flakies disappear.

By the way, it was snowing last night here in Denmark.

(Wicked grin)

Yep, I've noticed my skin breaking out more recently, and I think it's because of the cold, harsh air (although today was upper 50s). I think it requires applying more moisturizer more often. I've also been lazy and not washing my face at night - probably part of the reason too :|

I like winter when it actually snows. The potential fun from the snow makes up for the ungodly cold. My favourite season is autumn though.

Lately, Ive breaking out in all months. I wasnt breaking out for a year and then boom last November I broke out again and have been breaking out ever since. A couple Novembers before that, I had a period for the entire month. I hate freaking november :wall:

Lately, Ive breaking out in all months. I wasnt breaking out for a year and then boom last November I broke out again and have been breaking out ever since. A couple Novembers before that, I had a period for the entire month. I hate freaking november :wall: