Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blake_2010

What cleanser to use with Retin-A Micro?

I've been using RAM for a little over 7 weeks now, and have noticed a difference in my skin. I've been washing my face with Dove Beauty Bar, but that seems to be drying out my skin MAJORILY. I'm told that a non medicated cleanser should be used with retin-a, so what are some cleansers I could use that aren't over drying?

Thanks!

Blake

I've been using RAM for a little over 7 weeks now, and have noticed a difference in my skin. I've been washing my face with Dove Beauty Bar, but that seems to be drying out my skin MAJORILY. I'm told that a non medicated cleanser should be used with retin-a, so what are some cleansers I could use that aren't over drying?

Thanks!

Blake

I use cethphil or however you spell it with my retin-a...ive been using ram as well for about 7 weeks...have noticed a differnce but i am getting these hard bumps in my skin now and dont kno what they are..i got them in the begg. of treatment now i am getting them instead of pimples so idk but so far so good just have alot of redmarks..i mean lotss how about you ?

depends on yr skin type. i have oily skin and cetaphil gentle cleanser was not enough. neutrogena fresh foaming was ok, but i prefer more foam. the one i use is in my sig, but again, i have oily skin.