Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eboni

Hole in my face!?

I've had a horrible breakout below the skin on my right cheek for the past few months. None of the pimples rise to the surface, they are just these slight red bumps that are kind of hard and red. They often hurt if I touch them, etc. Well, I scratched at one of them and it bled and left a small scab. while washing my face today the scab came off and underneath there was hardened pus just sitting in my pore... so obviously I wasn't going to leave it there, so I gently squeezed it out and now there is a LARGE HOLE in my face! Much larger than the size of a regular pore. I'm freaking out! This has never happened to me!!!

Will the hole fill in??? I won't have a hole in my face forever now will I!?

It's filling with clear liquid and is obviously going to scab again. What do I do!?

GOD DAMNIT WHY WONT THIS ACNE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. ITS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING BETTER AS I GET OLDER, NOT WORSE! IM SUPPOSED TO GROW OUT OF IT! *frustrated*

I've had a horrible breakout below the skin on my right cheek for the past few months. None of the pimples rise to the surface, they are just these slight red bumps that are kind of hard and red. They often hurt if I touch them, etc. Well, I scratched at one of them and it bled and left a small scab. while washing my face today the scab came off and underneath there was hardened pus just sitting in my pore... so obviously I wasn't going to leave it there, so I gently squeezed it out and now there is a LARGE HOLE in my face! Much larger than the size of a regular pore. I'm freaking out! This has never happened to me!!!

Will the hole fill in??? I won't have a hole in my face forever now will I!?

It's filling with clear liquid and is obviously going to scab again. What do I do!?

GOD DAMNIT WHY WONT THIS ACNE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. ITS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING BETTER AS I GET OLDER, NOT WORSE! IM SUPPOSED TO GROW OUT OF IT! *frustrated*

My experience has been that you have to keep the area moist, like with neosporin or something similar, let your natural healing liquids come into the hold, don't try to clean it out because if there is nothing filling the hole it will either heal as a depression, or fill in with scar tissue and become raised. If you keep it moist and add things like aloe vera or Vitamin C cream, you can stimulate the healthy cell matrix to form and fill in the hole naturally. Try not to wear any make-up and keep it clean.