Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clearskins

ORDERING PILLS 2mro!

so im ordering my accutane pills tomrow for my second month. month one i am on 30 mg. so far i had 1 breakout. now skin is gettin better. a few pimples here and there. but i think the red marks luk worse than the acne. my derm thinks that if not many pimples are coming out and things are going better, then i shud stay on 30 mg. but im thinking il go ETHER. 30 a day, and 40 the next. or just 40 everyday. my derm duznt mind, as long as its nothing more than 40, he thinks thts just unnessesary for me , cuz i just dont need it. i weigh 65 kgs btw. so wat ya'll think i shud do????? btw. are the sideafects gona be ALOT worse if i up the dose to 40 a day? cuz atm no 1 even notices the dry lips:P and my face isnt even that dry. *taps wood*. .. SOOOOOOO!!?? wat shud i do? 40? or the 30 / 40? i need 2 order the pills 2mro. so plzz help

so im ordering my accutane pills tomrow for my second month. month one i am on 30 mg. so far i had 1 breakout. now skin is gettin better. a few pimples here and there. but i think the red marks luk worse than the acne. my derm thinks that if not many pimples are coming out and things are going better, then i shud stay on 30 mg. but im thinking il go ETHER. 30 a day, and 40 the next. or just 40 everyday. my derm duznt mind, as long as its nothing more than 40, he thinks thts just unnessesary for me , cuz i just dont need it. i weigh 65 kgs btw. so wat ya'll think i shud do????? btw. are the sideafects gona be ALOT worse if i up the dose to 40 a day? cuz atm no 1 even notices the dry lips:P and my face isnt even that dry. *taps wood*. .. SOOOOOOO!!?? wat shud i do? 40? or the 30 / 40? i need 2 order the pills 2mro. so plzz help

Hey,

I am on 40mg and I weight 50kg. My side effects so far have been dry lips and dry hair. I am also about to start my 2nd month and was thinking to go up to 50mg. For your case, based on your weight, I don't think the side effect would be any worse than it is now, but that is just my opinion.