Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

PLEASE READ EVERYONE! Good News!

so I have been onthe regimen for about 8 weeks and my skin has never been this clear in years.. I use dans cleanser twice a day and his bp gel at night with jojoba oil. The thing is I only have mild/moderate pustular ace and inflammotry is hard to control so i use proactives refinging mask 6%sulfur treatment it works great for pustules! I have used the other proactive stuff and it sucks its way to iiritating.. but I would deff reccomend proactive spot treatment with the regimen both of those combined are dong wonders on my skin.. but Only the spot treatment nothing else from proactive.

you think thats a good spot treatment? try Mario Badescu Buffering lotion. If you get it.. dont apply it how it says. Use a Q-tip and reach for the white powdery stuff in the bottom and put that as spot treatment at night... although very expensive.. the first bottle Ive used has lived passed its expectation.