Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

Overgrown Cuticles

Do you know what causes this problem? Ive had it for years. Even though I use a cuticle clipper, my cuticles just grow and grow. If I didnt cut them, theyd grow over the top of my nail, I know gross. Do you know what I can do to fix this problem

You shouldn't cut them it makes them grow weird like that. It used to happen to me when I had fake nails because they would clip my cuticles at the salon. Now I just use a cream that dissolves and softens them and push them back carefully with a nail stick. You can purchase a cuticle softner at any drug store or beauty supply store.

best thing i ever found was this sally hanson nail "brush" you brush on this cuticle oil like you're painting your hands and just let it air dry (takes a few seconds) completely disolves excess cuticle and promotes nail growth. i do it when i'm on the bus/subway/car ride etc. i've had people actually come over to see it as they can't beleive how effective it is or how quick, takes about 5 mintues a day

best thing i ever found was this sally hanson nail "brush" you brush on this cuticle oil like you're painting your hands and just let it air dry (takes a few seconds) completely disolves excess cuticle and promotes nail growth. i do it when i'm on the bus/subway/car ride etc. i've had people actually come over to see it as they can't beleive how effective it is or how quick, takes about 5 mintues a day

Thank you for the recommendation! Where can this sally hanson nail brush be purchased?

Ive been putting Sally Hanson Vitamin E on my nails and cuticles. This stuff really works! It hardens my nails and it makes my hypertrophy cuticles look better :D