do you dan do u wash ur hands before u wash ur face how do u do it tooo

MemberMember
(@acne-suksss)

Posted : 11/10/2007 7:13 am

MemberMember
(@soundofsilence)

Posted : 11/10/2007 7:31 am

Hello...Im not Dan (duh..lol) but I always wash my hands before i was my face. As long as you soap up and wash them well..I see no need to dry your hands before you wash your face. Just my 2 centerinos.. :D

MemberMember
(@iwillkillacne)

Posted : 11/10/2007 7:52 am

depends on how dirty his hands are??

seriously, it wouldn't make much of a difference.

whether you like it or not, bacteria will always be on your skin!

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 11/10/2007 9:30 am

Yes. Always wash your hands before touching your face.

MemberMember
(@acne-suksss)

Posted : 11/11/2007 9:55 am

I always wash my hands with an antibacterial soap before washing my face. I'f I'm in the shower then I still wash my hands using my body wash (which is also antibacterial...it's the dial antibacterial body wash).
MemberMember
(@regi_1)

Posted : 11/11/2007 10:07 am

I see no need to. When you wash your face with your hands, both are getting cleaned at the same time.

MemberMember
(@pwpager08)

Posted : 11/11/2007 12:12 pm

That's the point, clean hands mean less bacteria on the hands. Yes, there will always be some bacteria on your hands, but it's good to keep them as clean as possible, especially if you have open pimples that are bleeding.

MemberMember
(@gorilasnot)

Posted : 11/11/2007 2:27 pm

washing your hands take about 5 seconds...it probably took longer to make this post than it takes to wash your hands actually, so why not just wash them everytime youre gonna touch your face?

MemberMember
(@acne-suksss)

Posted : 11/11/2007 4:26 pm

washing your hands take about 5 seconds...it probably took longer to make this post than it takes to wash your hands actually, so why not just wash them everytime youre gonna touch your face?
MemberMember
(@aroused-guy)

Posted : 11/11/2007 5:50 pm

You should wash your hands. His cleanser is not anti-bacterial so it doesn't kill the harmful bacteria on your hands.

MemberMember
(@charlotta)

Posted : 11/12/2007 12:53 am

MemberMember
(@user15978)

Posted : 11/12/2007 1:30 am

I dont know if Dan does, but i sure know that i do! Its very important to wash your hands before touching your face, because if you dont, you can spread germs and bacteria to your face which can cause breakouts.

MemberMember
(@iluvcott0ncandii)

Posted : 11/12/2007 3:39 am

You should totally do because of the dirt and oils from your hands...

MemberMember
(@potterhead)

Posted : 12/14/2007 6:22 pm

MemberMember
(@elsewhere)

Posted : 12/14/2007 6:37 pm

I always wash my hands before I do my regimen - I don't want dirt and grease from my hands to mix in with the cleanser. I feel like it would lose some of it's effectiveness.

MemberMember
(@b552299g)

Posted : 11/23/2012 7:26 pm

i always wash before cleansing.... just makes sense to avoid spreading oils and bacteria to your face

MemberMember
(@swj48)

Posted : 11/26/2012 2:24 am

i always wash my hands with regular hand soap before i wash my face, but before applying moisturizer or bp or anything else after that i just give them a quick 5 second rinse with warm water, not soap again. better to get any extra oils off your fingers before touching your face, especially if you are doing anything at all between regimen steps. you can get oil build up, germs, bacteria, etc. from touching anything. why risk adding that to your face?