Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Redskin

If you feeling depressed, I have the remedy

Grab a few beers and chug em

I have been feeliung liek shit the past few weeks and tonite my old friends from highschool called me up to see American Gangster, which happened to be an amazing movie

The point my drunk ass is trying to make, is, if youre feeling down, grab a few beers out the fridge and just drink, it will make you feel like you are in heaven, no matter what situation you are in, you will feel good, get drunk adn seee american gangster, you will not regret it

Damn, please drink some beers or get some Jack and enjoy yourself

ACNE BLOWS, im not gonna lie, ACNE sucks ass, but the best you can do is try to make the best of it and forget about it, find some friends and just have a good tiem

damn im messed up damn im fucke dup im drunk as forget about it, just enjoy yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had a couple of glasses of wine every morning before i went to work last week and as soon as i got home i'd finish the bottle and maybe have some beers too, it made me feel better until it wore off then it was just a massive break down of emotions, thankfully i managed to vent a few days ago and cried like a pussy for about an hour or so after drinking 2 litres of fake white lightning (that's right, FAKE white Lightining, the most shitty cider just got even worse, it was called White Strike and was 7.5%, it was disgusting and cost 2 pounds, it's awesome) havent had a drink since, not out of choice simply because i cannot afford to right now, i'd love one right now but i don't feel as depressed as i did anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thing about alcohol is that it tends to intensify the way your feeling...when i am feeling happy it makes me happier but when i get really drunk when i was feeling down and it only made me feel worse usually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ that's usually the way it works. Although I have to admit I've reached for the alcohol in times of need...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

weird, I only get drunk twice a month...

I think you need more self control or something.. next step is AA meetings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love booze and properly approached, I reckon it can really enhance your life. For example, if i didnt drink, i would never of had the great social life i have now, going away to places like prague and amsterdam with my mates for a drunken weekend, and just generally enjoying the feeling of being happy and confident when i've had some booze. thats not to say i cant get those feelings when im sober, but i just enjoy alcohol for the social benefits it can give your life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grab a few beers and chug em

I have been feeliung liek shit the past few weeks and tonite my old friends from highschool called me up to see American Gangster, which happened to be an amazing movie

The point my drunk ass is trying to make, is, if youre feeling down, grab a few beers out the fridge and just drink, it will make you feel like you are in heaven, no matter what situation you are in, you will feel good, get drunk adn seee american gangster, you will not regret it

Damn, please drink some beers or get some Jack and enjoy yourself

ACNE BLOWS, im not gonna lie, ACNE sucks ass, but the best you can do is try to make the best of it and forget about it, find some friends and just have a good tiem

damn im messed up damn im fucke dup im drunk as forget about it, just enjoy yourself

This is some bad advice NOVA Brotha. I am not trying to add a beer gut to my disgusting acne problem. Instead you should hit the gym and get the stress out while improving your body. The face is only like 10% of the body. I recommend working on the other 90%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good idea dude i think am going to get ratasset now!!!!!

I really feel a lot better when am drunk my problems go away for a bit, just until i wake up in the morning then am back to normal and feeling crap as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be a remedy..but alcohol is a depressant.

And every time I get drunk..the next day I look like shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This is some bad advice NOVA Brotha. I am not trying to add a beer gut to my disgusting acne problem. Instead you should hit the gym and get the stress out while improving your body. The face is only like 10% of the body. I recommend working on the other 90%.

Agreed. Not to mention self-medicating your emotional issues with alcohol is a BAD IDEA. When you're off being drunk, the problems will still be there. So you've not only wasted money and stressed your body, you've also wasted your time.

People who drink their issues away put themselves at risk for being alcohol addiction. Put the beers away and learn better coping skills :rolleyes: .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agreed. Not to mention self-medicating your emotional issues with alcohol is a BAD IDEA. When you're off being drunk, the problems will still be there. So you've not only wasted money and stressed your body, you've also wasted your time.

People who drink their issues away put themselves at risk for being alcohol addiction. Put the beers away and learn better coping skills :rolleyes: .

I'd definitely listen to this advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×