Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blink18222

sex activity

Think it all depends on the individual. If you only masturbate once a month then I don't see that being an issue... Repetitive masturbation is what causes it for some people.

I heard it's a good way to exert stress, but you could go to the gym to do that.. As far as it being good for you, I won't comment..

It's ok to do it,

i asked doctors and they said that sex and masturbation has no link to acne and it won't cause any type of acne.

So yeah, masturbation WON'T cause ACNE at all.

Also people use to say that to scare young people so they wouldn't masturbate or have sex ;)

It's ok to do it,

i asked doctors and they said that sex and masturbation has no link to acne and it won't cause any type of acne.

Also people use to say that to scare young people so they wouldn't masturbate or have sex ;)

It's ok to do it,

It WILL cause ACNE for some!! Alot of men on this site (sorry women, i don't think this applys to you), myself included has noticed a correlation.

And why would a doctor tell you a free way to cure your disease when they can charge you or your insurance company for some medicine?

Masturbating causing acne is not a myth, though it is for the people who are not affected by it... Hopefully, but I doubt, that isn't the issue for the op..

There are also many derms who say diet doesn't affect acne "at all". But that isn't necessarily true.

The best thing to do is to just see if your acne gets any better when you abstain from masturbation from 1-2 weeks.

On the other hand, masturbation and sexual activity helps SOME people's acne. It's individual. So perhaps if you tell yourself it won't affect your acne, it won't. Mind/body, you know.

theres other bigger things to worry about what causes acne other than something so small and meaningless (sex and masturbation)

It's ok to do it,

I dont trust derms when it comes to acne... They say food has nothing to do with acne because THEY cannot treat you and make MONEY by saying "go on a diet".

I dont trust derms when it comes to acne... They say food has nothing to do with acne because THEY cannot treat you and make MONEY by saying "go on a diet".