Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blink18222

Please help

This is my story, youve probably heard it before.

I dont have a camera so I cant show what it exactly looks like but theres pretty much no scarring. I had acne on my forehead when I was 13 and I used benzoyl peroxide on my forehead, and then I completely stopped using it. The acne spread all over my face but my forehead is clear now somehow. I am 16 and I've had acne on my face now ever since i was 14. Its killing me and its not allowing me to be myself. Every day at school I cant wait to go home and hope to god my face clears up overnight at least 20% but it doesnt happen. I currently rub Head and Shoulders into my face for 30 seconds in the shower and let it sit there for a minute or two, then rinse. When i come out of the shower my acne is more faded and my face looks a little clearer, but when I wake up its back to normal. Ive been using Aqua Glycolic cleanser for almost a month and I havent really seen any results. I have kind of long hair and the parts of my face that my hair cover are clear. I'm terribly confused. Please help me out

Look into Dan's Regimen w/ BP.

Otherwise, personally I would recommend looking into hollistic methods. See a naturopath if possible. You probably will have to clean up your diet somewhat; chances are you'd benefit from cutting out simple sugar (white, brown, fruit juice, even honey) and possibly dairy. You may also want to look into cutting out gluten and/or other grains as this seems to be a trigger for many.

Have a look at the Nutrition/holistic health forum.

ok you need ot stop buying into all these fads on this website...it may work for one person but not another...what kind of acne do you have? and have you ever seen a doctor or dermatologist because from the sounds of it i dont think you have

I wound't use head and shoulders on my face. Wow that would be harsh. Why not use BP? It worked before, didn't it. Try dans regimen with store bought items to see if it will work. If you like it, you can modify it and try out his products. That's what I did. I must say his BP is very good, prolly the best out there. The only thing that compares is the proactive bp.