Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
juzy789

I am quitting the regimen

I thought about it all day and i think im going to quit for a while. it just doesn't seem natural to be drying my skin out like this every single day. i am so glad that people have had success with it but i don't think its the only way. peroxide has been shown in research to damage skin cells and keep them from functioning properly. i am about to start using neutrogena acne-stress products again.

THe TWO MAIN REASONS i am quitting is that my face didn't get really bad until i got sick last month and it didn't start getting better until i went on antibiotics for being sick.i figure your immune system is what fight bacteria. when you are sick your immune system is low. i was sick for a while because i was running myself ragged and wasn't getting enough sleep so i never gave my body a chance to recover. now that the antibiotics are done and im not sick, im not getting new pimples everyday. my delima is i started the regimen the same time i started the antibiotics..still i have a feeling it was the medicine that cleared me not the regimen. I LOVE THE BP Dan has and will continue to use it as a spot treatment but i just can't use it all over my face. it feels gross and dry all day. i am going to use my old stuff for a few days and if i start getting alot of new pimples i am going to start the regimen again.

I decided the same thing last night! I can't handle the dryness and my face hurting. I feel bad because I'm 2 days shy of 1 month but I will be trying a different approach similar to proactiv which worked for years for me.

If you have a proper moisturizer it shouldn't be a prob..

I NEVER had a dry skin with Vasaline Essential Moisturizer and no it doesn't make you breakout

If you have a proper moisturizer it shouldn't be a prob..

I NEVER had a dry skin with Vasaline Essential Moisturizer and no it doesn't make you breakout

i was using Dan's moisturizer the whole time and my skin still felt like leather.

everyone has different skin, and everyones skin is affected differently. if it isnt working for you, then youre right for quitting it. not everyone gets clear or works out most of their problems the same way, you should explore other ideas and i hope you find something that works.