Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
o Havoc o

Good news

Got some news peeps. It has been a while since i have posted on this section of the boards so sorry about that.

Anywayz i have recently found out i do not have to the regimen twice a day anymore.

I discoverd this when royal mail went on strike and i was running low on B.P. I put my order in but i knew it would be weeks late so i cut down to once a day to make b.p gel last longer. That was 4weeks ago and i haven't applied b.p at night for all of this time and i have stayed 99% clear.

I am in high hopes that this is a sign that my acne is finally on it's way out after almost 13years of having acne.

Anywayz i hope everyone else is good and staying clear.

Gives me hope as well. I've had cystic acne for 14 years and I still hope one day to grow out of it.

congratulations... sounds familiar tho... thats how most of my miracles happened too... BY ACCIDENT. ive now only done the reg once over the last two weeks and its all good stil. thinking about cutting it back from once a week to once every two weeks now.

Thanks for the support everyone and i am glad a little a bit of good news can enfuse some of you to get through it. I know how demoralising it can be to do the regimen twice a day, day after day for years and knowing that if you stop the acne will return.

I am not confident enough yet to completely stop it because i have had one spot come up which is nothing, probably just a shaving spot and not acne. But i will continue with just once a day and see how it goes. Normally i would have spots all over the place just doing it once a day.