Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey for all you AcneFree users,

I have just started the system, and I'm curious as to how people apply the Repairing Lotion. On the bottle it says to apply with a cotton pad, which I do, except I feel that I use up a lot more of the product this way than if I just used my hands. I'll start on one side of the face, and usually need to re-apply more lotion to the cotton pad to finish the other side. Is there a special reason why I have to use a cotton pad to apply it? Can I just use my fingers? Also, how much of the lotion do people use? Thanks! :angel:

Cotton has so many chemicals spayed on it, id advice staying away from putting that on your face. I use to use it about 2 years ago. Just wash your hands to apply and then lightly use your finger tips to rub a small amout all over your face. Use to work well for me. I'm sad to say that it doesn't anymore.

I've been using the AcneFree System for a few months now and it seems to be working pretty well. I just put a dime sized amount of the lotion on my hands and use my fingers to apply it evenly to my entire face. If I'm having a breakout I might apply a litlle extra to that spot but thats about it.