Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

primer, what do you use?

I am thinking of buying a primer to put under my revoln color stay but I dont know what to buy. I know nothing about primers. What primer do you use?

I am thinking of buying a primer to put under my revoln color stay but I dont know what to buy. I know nothing about primers. What primer do you use?

grrrrl..try the philosophy clear makeup "the present" its fabulous...aaaaand it doesnt make me break out at all!!!

http://www.philosophy.com/web/store/prod_p...-skin-perfector

and trust me..i break out with anything...this stuff just like smooths out ur skin and reduces the look of my huuuge pores..luuv it!

yea i know..it puts a dent in my wallet but its a staple in my cosmetics drawer...some people like using pure aloe gel as a primer...i have never even seen a drugstore primer...??

go to sephora and get a free sample of philosophy..u wont be sorry..they give generous samples too!!

It may be "only 2 oz", but you don't need that much everyday and it will last forever. My smashbox primer is less than an oz , was pretty expensive but it has lasted me more than 5 months and I still have plenty left.Granted I don't use it every single day. still if you look at it that sort of way it becomes more worth the price.

But yea, before you try it you should try to find samples somewhere since if it ends up breaking you out that would be a complete waste. I would try and send you a sample of the smashbox, but I don't know how I could that will keep it intact.

yea i know..it puts a dent in my wallet but its a staple in my cosmetics drawer...some people like using pure aloe gel as a primer...i have never even seen a drugstore primer...??

go to sephora and get a free sample of philosophy..u wont be sorry..they give generous samples too!!

In the UK, GOSH do one which is sold at Superdrug, £12.00

Haven't used it though. Bit scared of clogging my pores.

Well.. I've also used the Philosophy On a Clear Day primer, also good and much cheaper I think, I wanna say it was about $15 and maybe even 3oz.

EDIT: I was wrong its only 1oz, but the tube seemed much bigger

On a Clear Day

Well.. I've also used the Philosophy On a Clear Day primer, also good and much cheaper I think, I wanna say it was about $15 and maybe even 3oz.

They sell Philosophy at my Nordstrom, but not sure if all of them do, if not order online. :D

Oh, they also sell it on the Home Shopping Network.. which was where I placed my first Philosophy order ever, lol

grrrrl..try the philosophy clear makeup "the present" its fabulous...aaaaand it doesnt make me break out at all!!!

http://www.philosophy.com/web/store/prod_p...-skin-perfector

and trust me..i break out with anything...this stuff just like smooths out ur skin and reduces the look of my huuuge pores..luuv it!

They sell Philosophy at my Nordstrom, but not sure if all of them do, if not order online. :D

Oh, they also sell it on the Home Shopping Network.. which was where I placed my first Philosophy order ever, lol

I have yet to find a primer that has broken me out. I'm happy with MAC Prep + Prime, but I think when I'm out of it I'm going to try the Smashbox Photo Finish.

:wub: the present skin perfector by philosophy. been using it for over a yr. one of my truest HG products. you can get it @ Nordies and some Macy's have philosophy counters.

Ahhh.. yeah, you're right, it is. I made my first Philosophy and BE purchases there.

So I was looking at the phylosophy products when I ran into Rachel (the same woman who sold me my prescriptives lip stick and lip liner the last time I was there) and she sold me Smashbox photofinish. I also bought a Prescriptives mild cleanser. Im gonna have to use something more mild now that Im gonna be using azelex.