Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soul78

Accutane and the Dentist?

Is it ok to get you teeth cleaned and work done like a cavity filled if you have one on Accutane? Probably is, but just wondering, because it is somewhat minor surgery in the mouth if you get something filled (which I hope I won't but I have a bit of a sore tooth and it's also time for a cleaning).

thanks

Is it ok to get you teeth cleaned and work done like a cavity filled if you have one on Accutane? Probably is, but just wondering, because it is somewhat minor surgery in the mouth if you get something filled (which I hope I won't but I have a bit of a sore tooth and it's also time for a cleaning).

thanks

Shouldn't be an issue. I had a cavity filled and just had a crown put on yesterday while on Accutane... ;)

I also had a cavity filled yesterday on one of my wisdom teeth.

I had to open my mouth so wide that my corner of the mouth is now sore due to my dry lips. I just used Chap Stick before the whole thing was done.

In the week after next I got another appointment at the dentist cause there is a cavioty in another wisdom tooth, too.

Has s.o. any suggestion how to prevent my corner of the mouth from getting sore next time?