Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snack

How long until avocados go bad?

Yeah, so I bought some avocados like a week ago and I just went to grab one. BOOM! World War 3. Are you supposed to refrigerate them, or something?

Don't judge me. >.>

Yeah, so I bought some avocados like a week ago and I just went to grab one. BOOM! World War 3. Are you supposed to refrigerate them, or something?

Don't judge me. >.>

You can't keep them too long. Refridgeration will slow ripening, but they will still rot.

If when you buy them they're already soft and ripe you should eat them at once or keep them in the fridge for max 3 days.

If when yuo buy them they're still hard and unripe you can keep them out of the fridge for max a week.

If you have to many ripe avocados you can cut them in halves and put each halves in a ziplog bag propely closed so air doesn't pass. They will last for one week this way but you should remove the darker layer formed on the cut part before eating.

If when you buy them they're already soft and ripe you should eat them at once or keep them in the fridge for max 3 days.

If when yuo buy them they're still hard and unripe you can keep them out of the fridge for max a week.

If you have to many ripe avocados you can cut them in halves and put each halves in a ziplog bag propely closed so air doesn't pass. They will last for one week this way but you should remove the darker layer formed on the cut part before eating.

I think avocados break me out :( this is so weird, I wonder why.