Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sans acne, emotional problems don't go away! In my case they've just gotten worse. My long battle with acne has left me extremely insecure and hateful of my appearance, and it's not until recently -- with my skin having cleared enough that whole days can go by without me even thinking about acne -- that I've started binge drinking and cutting myself. And my feelings are so tangled that I can't begin to unravel them. I get so tired if I begin to try.

Don't we live in a wonderful world?

dude just keep in your head "something bound to happen"

and don kill yourself....thats just letting life win. you got to conquer life not lose.

my advice is to mention this to a doctor, you could benefit from some counselling. i'm not saying you need meds or have some serious condidtion but you've been through a trauma (yes acne can be a trauma for some people) and probably need a safe place to talk out your feelings and get your barings

let me know if i can help, just pm me!

emotional problems don't go away!

Severe misconception right there. Everything changes. Nothing stays the same. If you think that you carry permanent emotional psychological damage, like the starving child in Africa who grows up to be permanently stunted, it is only because you persist in maintaining that belief which is the source of your unending misery. Give it up. Let go.