Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Happy Face

The Root of Acne...

Why do I have acne? It's not because I have a dirty face, because I wash my face 2 times a day. Is it because I eat processed food? There is a reason behind it, and I need to find out what it is. People say there is no cure for acne but there has to be. What actually causes ane? If we knew what caused it then we would know how to fix it. Why is it that some people have clear skin and they don't even have to work at it? Do they eat healthier? What is the answer?!

This is a weird thread and I'm sorry about that but UGH!

Well the problem with acne is that what works for others might not work for you. Alot of people now think that acne doesn't have to do with cleanliness but, digestion problems. People have became clear by avoiding grains/dairy, and some have gotten clear by limiting sexual activity. Some people even claim to get clear by splashing their face with their own urine...

Acne is trial and error either until you find the answer or hopefully outgrow it.

Sorry, I know this is not the answer your hoping for but everyone on this site will tell you something different to clear you up, but to be honest if they were clear themselves they would not be here..