Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jmb5160

how to cover up little bumps

ok so i have some red marks and little bumps on the sides of my face...i feel like the WORST kind of acne to cover up because after you put on foundation and try to put on bronzer, the bronzer makes the red marks visible through the foundationn!!! :(

does anyone have any recommendations for covering little bumps? concealer first and then foundation? or foundation then concealer?

any brands? i currently use the oil-free lancome foundation. it atleast evens out my skin tone...i dont even tryy to make my skin look flawless anymore.

ok so i have some red marks and little bumps on the sides of my face...i feel like the WORST kind of acne to cover up because after you put on foundation and try to put on bronzer, the bronzer makes the red marks visible through the foundationn!!! :(

does anyone have any recommendations for covering little bumps? concealer first and then foundation? or foundation then concealer?

any brands? i currently use the oil-free lancome foundation. it atleast evens out my skin tone...i dont even tryy to make my skin look flawless anymore.

i always always put my concealer on top of my foundation.

i have the same problem as you, as well as some others and it works great.

a really good concealer is the clinique advanced concealer .. i don't really like a lot of clinique products but this one works great!

sometimes i can even wear just the concealer with some powder on top and my skin looks pretty good.

i always always put my concealer on top of my foundation.

i have the same problem as you, as well as some others and it works great.

a really good concealer is the clinique advanced concealer .. i don't really like a lot of clinique products but this one works great!

sometimes i can even wear just the concealer with some powder on top and my skin looks pretty good.

What poweder do you use over the clinique concealer???

i use NYC powder, it works well & it's really cheap.

go to walmart and it's like .. two bucks?

it worked well for me when i had oily/combo skin,

but i don't use it too much anymore because my skin is pretty dry nowadays because i'm on accutane.

if price isn't a problem for you,

clinique also has some translucient powders or powders in a compact to choose from.

clinique has pretty good makeup besides most of the foundations .. for acne-prone skin at least .. nothing from there has ever made me break out.

the price can be a little much though,

drug-store brands offer just as much quality [i think].

but i would def. try out the NYC powder,

it works great for me.

i use NYC powder, it works well & it's really cheap.

go to walmart and it's like .. two bucks?

it worked well for me when i had oily/combo skin,

but i don't use it too much anymore because my skin is pretty dry nowadays because i'm on accutane.

if price isn't a problem for you,

clinique also has some translucient powders or powders in a compact to choose from.

clinique has pretty good makeup besides most of the foundations .. for acne-prone skin at least .. nothing from there has ever made me break out.

the price can be a little much though,

drug-store brands offer just as much quality .

but i would def. try out the NYC powder,

it works great for me.

i agree....l luuuv Clinique...my only problem is that their stay matte pressed powder which has great coverage for a pressed powder oxides so damn quick!! but i luuuv their blended loose powder...its so gentle! their makeup never breaks me out...that says alot...

about the concealer..i just got revlon colorstay in light/medium..wat an awesome concealor...perfectly neutral and the coverage is lovely...

I really like revlon color stay and physicians formula tac free mineral make up. I put those on first (I use a brush from the body shop for the physicians formula, not that wimpy one it comes with lol) and then I use my favorite concealer also from the body shop. It has a greenstick in it