Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
and1

Great health videos - almost revolutionary

Cute.

I didnt know why cows caught ecoli or why commercial factory farmed meat had to keep being recalled.

Very interesting.

actually I have to agree the vids that are up right now are not all so great, not all of them. But Sean is just starting all over again. He used to have a channel called fooddudeTV with many more videos. This guy knows what he is talking about he is a bookworm, has read every book on nutrition whether it is 50 years old or was just released yesterday. Maybe he uploads all the old videos within the next few days...

his myspace page is of course http://www.myspace.com/undergroundwellness which he started just a couple of days ago as well, his old page was better but he closed it down as well.

I have seen his videos before. His account was thefooddude at first I think then fooddudeTV and now undergroundwellness?. He has som really good info.

I hope everyone knows that the video I posted was a joke -- and not something I was sharing in seriousness. =P

But I did think it was interesting about how ecoli can affect junk-food fed cows.

This guy knows what he is talking about he is a bookworm, has read every book on nutrition whether it is 50 years old or was just released yesterday. Maybe he uploads all the old videos within the next few days...

Pretty cool videos. I like this guy.

Although he does say he's not a primate in the first vegetarian video...which makes me wonder, is he really an alien sent down to spread good health information? :D

Even if he is not telling the truth this guy is entertaining and you get to see the other side of the coin. Watching him balances all the wrong information that is spread by the media.

If he's not telling the truth... that's all we really care about. Otherwise, it's just another comical parody like the one apple_blossom posted about the vegan. I could care less if it's funny. I just want the truth here. I think there is a lot of truth in what he has to say, he just hasn't done his research to the fullest extent yet.