Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bluejeans

SMASHBOX photo finish

I having been using the Smashbox photo finish color correcting primer for about 4 months now and i have to say it is an amazing product. it fills light scarring corrects redness and provides an overall matte finish. its perfect under mineral makeup or any makeup really. it also contains soybean oil, lemongrass and vitamin e. I use it everyday, and its ripping..... sooo just making a recommendation. check it out if you feel so inclined.

I've just started using the 'light' Smashbox primer that's supposed to be better for acne-prone skin. I definitely like wearing it under my foundation better than without, but it didn't *as* good of a job as I had hoped of masking scars/redness.

The kind you got seems to be more of what I'm after...I'm going to give that one a try next. I would still recommend the light..but for people who actually don't have much to conceal in the first place :P

my bottle lasted about two months...maybe a bit longer i cant quite remember

but i bought the green tinted primer...seemed to do a pretty good job masking redness...i had used just the standard primer in the past and found that this one has much better results

Does the green one also help with oiliness and flakes? My skin is a bit flakey right now due to acne medications and it'd be great if I could get rid of them.

mine has lasted a looong time. Around 6 months so far and I still have plenty left. But I don't wear it everyday. It also give me a nice glow,I absolutely love it.

I've just started using the 'light' Smashbox primer that's supposed to be better for acne-prone skin. I definitely like wearing it under my foundation better than without, but it didn't *as* good of a job as I had hoped of masking scars/redness.

The kind you got seems to be more of what I'm after...I'm going to give that one a try next. I would still recommend the light..but for people who actually don't have much to conceal in the first place :P