Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jujilover

revlon colorstay active light

hey guys...so i finallyyyyy tried revlon colorstay in the tube.the light one...and i mst say i was impressed!!! this stuff rocks!! it does live up to its name...usually sheer liquid coverage like that wanes by like 5 hours for me..my skin is incredibly oily...it lasted ALLLL day..this is huge for me...and it didnt turn any other color...i highly recommend it...cant say anything bad about it....oh AND the color is perfect!! i got natural beige which is perfect for my neutral skin tone...and i got the colorstay blemish concealor..great color as well!! im just hopin it doesnt break me out!

the best part about it is the coverage...light and sheer and yet hides my pores like a dream...im in luv!

i most def will....so today i put it on..and idk wat went wrong!! i think my skin needs some exfoliation cuz it got all flaky which made the colorstay streaky..but i know its my skin misbehaving today and not the colorstay..i will trya gain tomorrow cuz i luvvvv the coverage of this stuff!