Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
macie4444

worse before better?

ok.. so started regimen and was just wondering is is supossed to get worse before it gets better.. i have alot of new pimples surfacing.... just wondering... and I am using Purpose face cleanse the pump kind and than on-the-spot and than complex 15 for mositure.... so ya.. maybe i am doing something wrong? I follow the Regimen........ AHH lol And when will it get beter? In a month or soo?

just give it a week and if it continues to persist in getting worse i would consider changing something around. i use the purpose wash and it does great for me

How long have you been doing the new regimen? Are you just getting new pimples or are you also getting a lot of irritation? It can take a couple of months for a new regimen to start to show results. Unless you are getting excess irritation or you think you are having an allergic reaction to the BP, I would give it at least 8 wks (perhaps even 12 wks) before thinking about stopping the regimen. How long have you been using the purpose cleanser and the moisturizer? Its possible that you might be reacting to one of those products, rather than the BP.

just give it a week and if it continues to persist in getting worse i would consider changing something around. i use the purpose wash and it does great for me

I started about 4 days ago... and just now fig. it is way to soon to tell... and i have used 10%BP and nothing has happend and is there anyone to tell if you are allergic to any of the products... i know i will not be able to tell and def. do not want it to get worse.