Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fucktheworld

Colonics or salt water flush after liver

What do you guys recommend at curezone they were saying salt water is better becasue it goes from mouth to out your butt cleansing. But ive heard a colonic is great too. any ifo would rule thanks

How's your diet? If you're eating a mostly plant based diet of fruit, veggies, nuts/seeds, beans/legumes and whole grains, it keeps your body clean. If you feel you "must" do a cleanse anyway, I'd skip the colonic (these can actually be dangerous) and go with a fiber based cleanse instead while drinking lots of water.

Are you much a fan of veggies or fruit? I wasn't for a long time until I figured out easy and tasty ways to incorporate them into my diet. PM me if you want some ideas. :)

Im actually vegan. So thats pretty much what im limited too. I just feel after doing a bowel and parasite cleanse the liver is my last hope haha! Just wondering since some people on here have done liver cleanses as well.

How's your diet? If you're eating a mostly plant based diet of fruit, veggies, nuts/seeds, beans/legumes and whole grains, it keeps your body clean. If you feel you "must" do a cleanse anyway, I'd skip the colonic (these can actually be dangerous) and go with a fiber based cleanse instead while drinking lots of water.

Are you much a fan of veggies or fruit? I wasn't for a long time until I figured out easy and tasty ways to incorporate them into my diet. PM me if you want some ideas. :)

Im actually vegan. So thats pretty much what im limited too. I just feel after doing a bowel and parasite cleanse the liver is my last hope haha! Just wondering since some people on here have done liver cleanses as well.

Have you tried veggie juicing or fasting? That's one of the quickest ways to heal your body. Also, are you doing plenty of leafy greens (the #1 skin food!)?

Instead of a liver cleanse, maybe just take a liver support supplement? Here's a product that might be worth looking into: http://www.qnlabs.com/qnpdfs/QN%20Liver%20Complex.pdf. This lab makes extremely high quality supplements.