Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ivenovember

What can I eat for breakfast?

Reading some of these posts I'm wondering what is safe to eat for breakfast?

It cant be to much work cause i have to go to school and don't have much time.

Right now I eat Special K Red Berries with some milke, but i tend to avoid the milk in it, are the grains in the cereal bad?

Oatmeal is also not a good option??

What can I eat for breakfast then?

I do green smoothies for breakfast (just realize that you'll have to use the restroom later!). You can also eat a piece of Ezekiel bread with nut butter if the smoothie isn't enough (or just add nuts to the smoothie). :)

good breakfast choices:

oatmeal made w/ unsweetened plant based milk and cinnamon

green smoothie

fruit salad w/ raw honey if you can tolerate honey or cinnamon or something

organic yogurt or kefir with berries

veggie omelet if you eat eggs

banana w/ nut butter

all i eat is eggs with onion in the morning , taste good too. lol

sometime i skip it since i wake up late , and just eat brown rice... >_>

then eat eggs at night.

do not skip breakfast, you blood sugar levels are going to be out of balanced and you'll be always hungry during the day. You need a breakfast with proteins, not only sugar.

You can simply eat what you would eat for lunch or dinner

If you eat cereal, many of us health nuts on this board choose to substitute rice or almond milk for real milk. It tastes the same. This is good to do especially if you are trying to limit dairy for acne reasons.

I usually eat yesterday's leftovers for breakfast: soups, veggie dishes, fruit salad (yum!)...

I'll also eat grapes or other fruit....

PS--- What is Ezikeal bread? Is it the bread given in the Bible that makes a complete protein? --- from millet, lentils....etc?

Slice sweet potatoes, coat with a little oil and bake them. I use a toaster oven and it takes less than 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cinnamon if you like a sweet breakfast. Sprinkle with a little seasoned salt otherwise. Sweet potatoes are very filling.

Also, cut apple into thin wedges and saute in a little butter until slightly cooked. Sprinkle with cinnamon.

Or premake things you can toast or heat. I never keep bread on hand, but french toast is my a favorite so when I occasionally buy my favorite whole grain bread, I have few slices while it's fresh, then turn the rest into french toast and put it in the freezer, then the plan is to have a slice once in awhile, but I usually eat it everyday until it's gone.

And if you have bread on hand, try nut butter and banana sandwiches. Toasted or not.

Right now I eat Special K Red Berries with some milke, but i tend to avoid the milk in it, are the grains in the cereal bad?

I don't eat before midday as my body is usually eliminating waste at this time. If I do eat I eat smoothies or fruit

I don't eat before midday as my body is usually eliminating waste at this time. If I do eat I eat smoothies or fruit

I would starve hahah....

I would starve hahah....

I would starve hahah....

lol I did feel it at first but it's amazing how quickly your body gets used to it plus I'm less heavy and bloated which I usually was on cereal with milk or toast

Slice sweet potatoes, coat with a little oil and bake them. I use a toaster oven and it takes less than 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cinnamon if you like a sweet breakfast. Sprinkle with a little seasoned salt otherwise. Sweet potatoes are very filling.

OMG I did this last night as part of my dinner..... HOLLLLLLYYYYY CRAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! IT TASTES AMAZING!!! I have never really eaten sweet potatoes... but they are SOOO DELISH!!! Except I cooked them in coconut oil and a bit of honey and sprinkled cinnamon and a bit of sea salt on them.... OMG!!! SO TASTEY!!! Tanks ;)

I put brown rice protein and whey protein into water, add baby barley grass(That's my protein shake). apple, some veggies and peanut butter.